Join an Innovative Dermatology Practice in Richmond, Virginia
We are currently seeking a Board Certified Dermatologist to join Commonwealth Dermatology in Richmond, VA. We offer a complete spectrum of clinical services including general dermatology, pediatric dermatology, cosmetic and esthetics services.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Family-oriented environment with well-qualified support staff
- Team consists of seven board certified physicians (one is retiring) and three nurse practitioners
- Well established and respected practice with 38 years of presence in Richmond
- Practice located in Henrico County within an upscale medical building, minutes away from major interstates and 10 minutes from downtown.
- Greater Richmond area has a population of 1.2 million, supported by several large hospitals, and is 2 hours from the beach and a short drive to the mountains.
- RVA (Richmond, Va.) is located on the James River (home to the only class II-IV urban rapids in the USA) with numerous festivals, outdoor activities (biking and hiking trails, river sports, etc.), a thriving restaurant and microbrewery community as well as the state art museum, the Virginia Ballet, Virginia Opera and symphony and theaters.
- Travel and Leisure 2016: Ranked #3 places to travel to, US World and News report ranked us one of the best places to live in the USA, National Geographic states we are a “place to travel for food experiences.”
Interested candidates should be Residency and or Fellowship-trained in Dermatology
Physicians should be motivated with a positive team spirit
Partnership opportunities available after a year of employment
Contact Jen Garrett at 804-282-0831.
We are looking for a full time RN/LPN/MA with prior dermatology experience (preferred). Candidate must have excellent customer service skills as well as experience using an electronic medical record system. Company offers excellent benefit package and competitive salaries. If you are looking for a fast paced, family friendly place to work this is the job for you.